Characteristics of the ITNTwinCities
We offer one-way and round trip rides throughout the metro area for residents of Brooklyn Center, Brooklyn Park, Crystal, Edina, Hopkins, New Hope, Osseo, Robbinsdale, and St Louis Park. If you do not live in our current service area, we invite you to join our mailing list to learn when we'll be coming to your neighborhood.
It Takes 5! To operate in your community it takes 5 volunteer drivers and $5,000 in community support. Contact us for more info.
Some of the service characteristics include:
- Available 24/7
- Available for any type of ride within the service area, with no limitations on ride purpose
- Rides are provided in private automobiles by trained drivers
- People 60 years and older, and adults with visual impairments are eligible to join
- Rides may be booked at any time; discounts are applied for shared rides and advance notice
- Share a ride and receive a 50% discount
Becoming a member couldn't be easier, sign up online here.
There is an annual membership fee of $50 for individuals and $75 for a family membership.
- What we do
- Ride with us
- Ways to give
- What's happening
- Contact us
Call us: 612-260-5949